World-class health starts with world-class benefits.
You’re more than your job.
Outside these doors, you’re a parent, daughter or son, friend, neighbor, volunteer, mentor or advocate. Our benefits are designed to support you and your family, providing tools to stay well, promote professional growth and financial security.
We’re committed to serving our caregivers. That’s why you’ll find a complete benefits package that help support you and your family, so we can be well – together.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and supplemental life insurances and AD&D
- Disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time away (vacations, holidays, illness)
- Voluntary benefits, such as:
- Pet insurance
- Legal insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- Identity and credit protection
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Commuter benefits
- Choose Well, our well-being program that supports daily engagement, social connections and well-being resources
- Caregiver Assistance Program, to support your mental health
- Back-up Child and Elder Care, to help with planned and unplanned care disruptions for your children, adult family members or elders
- Nicotine-free, a nicotine cessation support program
- Weight management, digital programs to manage weight and risk of developing diabetes and heart disease
- Tuition reimbursement, financial assistance to help develop your skills and achieve your career goals
- 401(k) or 403(b) plan with employer matching
- Employer discretionary contribution depending on hours worked
- Diverse investment funds
- Complementary retirement planner and interactive tools to support you
Caregivers are the heart of our family of organizations. No matter your role, your continued engagement, growth and development is a key part of the caregiver experience. Whether you want to grow in your current role or take on a new position, we’re committed to providing opportunities that inspire you and help you expand your skills.
- Online tuition/education process and aligned policy for benefits-eligible caregivers with a network of more than 220 schools offering discounted tuition rates. Plus, individual educational counseling with education and finance experts to help you make the right decisions to achieve your educational goals.
- A variety of online and in-person opportunities for caregivers and their dependents to receive an education conveniently and affordably through our partnership with the University of Providence (UP). Caregivers who use their benefit at UP can participate in immediate tuition reimbursement, providing funds earlier to pay for schooling at the beginning of the term. Check out which programs fit your educational needs.
- Additional resources like our learning platform with a virtual career coach to help you assess your skills and interests, explore career options and develop a path toward achieving your ideal job.
Originally from Uganda, Sharitah Nanono came to the U.S. in search of a better life. With the help of Providence, she is on her way to becoming a nurse.
Learn more about our benefits
- Caregivers with positions of 20 or more regularly scheduled hours per week are eligible for all listed benefits, except career development for temporary caregivers with benefits.
- Caregivers with positions of less than 20 regularly scheduled hours per week and per diem positions will be eligible for the Choose Well program with Caregiver Assistance Program, Nicotine Cessation, Student Debt Resources, Choose Well Discounts, Retirement benefits and may be eligible for tuition reimbursement depending on facility.
- Caregivers in temporary positions with no benefits will be eligible for Retirement benefits only (no other benefits).