Information Services (IT)
Consider joining the team of technology-focused professionals digitally enabling the Providence vision of Health for a Better World.
Driven by a strong connection to our over 100-year Mission of serving our communities, including the poor and vulnerable, Information Services at Providence is a team of over 3,000 technologists, project managers, engineers, analysts, data, and applications specialists. We build, deploy, and manage the tools and infrastructure that simplify, modernize, and innovate an improved technology experience supporting our 120,000 caregivers and, ultimately, the health outcomes for our patients across seven states.
Check out some of our work below that has received national media and industry attention, including thought leadership from our executives, including CIO B.J. Moore. Then see our open positions, where your skills might be a good fit for our dynamic and growing team.
Not ready to apply?
Join our Talent Network to receive updates tailored to your career ambitions.
How we lead in technology
- Leading edge productivity and collaboration environment enabled through Microsoft's Modern Workplace tools and our strategic partnership
- One of the nation's largest and most influential deployments of the Epic electronic medical record solution
- Planning for an industry-leading enterprise resource planning solution based on Oracle Cloud ERP
- Progressive, agile approaches to designing cloud-based and software as a service (SaaS) solutions, including Azure DevOps deployment models
- Harnessing the power of big data at enterprise and health system scale to drive business decision-making and improved population health insights
- Applying world class cybersecurity practices to protect networks and data
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA) with employer contribution
- Retirement plans, including employer contribution
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, illness and family leave
- Basic life, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefits: home, legal, pet & auto insurance, commuter benefits
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Relocation assistance for employees for eligible roles
Information Services team offerings
- Mission engagement and volunteer opportunities in our community
- IS Open Forums providing open dialogue with our CIO and technology leadership
- Learning and development opportunities, including Azure certification and other tools
- Opportunities to attend industry events and conferences
- Help build a culture of innovation and agility in support of our Mission