Providence Health & Services Unit Support Assistant in Spokane, Washington
Providence is calling a Unit Suport Assistant (Nursing Administration, Evening Shift, 0.5 FTE) to Providence St Luke's Rehabilitation Institute in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
In this position you will:
• Customer Service: Maintain and promote positive, open and honest interpersonal relationships with customers (physicians, employees, visitors, patients, and other PSHMC/PHFH public. Provide high quality service to all customers; focuses on understanding customers’ needs and follows through. Demonstrate respect for the capabilities, different cultures and or personalities of co-workers within the Providence system.
• Communication: Promote and demonstrate effective, open and honest written and verbal communication skills.
• Self Management: Demonstrate self-management behaviors which reflect a positive image of Providence following established policies and procedures and promote an efficient, cost effective work environment.
• Ownership /Stewardship and Accountability: Demonstrate good stewardship of resources by treating property of customers, Providence and co-workers with care and respect.
• Teamwork: Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of staff and other disciplines for problem solving without blaming.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Acceptable references from former employer(s).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Secretarial experience with medical terminology.
Experience with Kronos, and MS office products.
About the ministry you will serve:
Located in the heart of Spokane, Washington, St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute is the largest freestanding medical rehabilitation hospital in the inland northwest. We’re renowned pioneers in the use of therapeutic technology and globally recognized leaders in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with strokes, spinal cord injuries (SCI), orthopedic issues and traumatic brain injuries (TBI). We’re driven by innovation, compassion, holistic care and the desire to see each patient thrive.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative (Non-Clinical)
Req ID: 317519