Providence Health & Services Research Coordinator (Non RN) in Spokane, Washington
Providence is calling a Research Coordinator (Non RN) ( Medical Research Administration , Day Shift, 1.0 FTE FT) to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
• Assume responsibility of providing regulatory support for clinical research studies to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations
• Preparation and maintenance of regulatory documents for submission to study sponsors, Institutional Review Board, and other regulatory agencies from study initiation through closure
• Manage regulatory documentation for a large portfolio of clinical studies spanning multiple therapeutic areas
• Oversee completion of human subject protection training and maintenance of study personnel credentialing documents
• Maintain study documentation in electronic databases
• Act as a resource for regulatory and compliance issues
Required qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor’s degree in related field and at least 2 years of related experience or other equivalent combinations of education and/or experience
Knowledge of regulatory guidelines regarding research
Effective communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail.
Sound judgment and diplomacy when communicating sensitive information
Working knowledge of computers (either Windows or Macintosh), standard office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, etc.), and be comfortable with database maintenance and utilization
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
2 years clinical research experience
Certification in Clinical Research within 2 years of hire if full time, or 3 years if part-time.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center has a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over 600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da Vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening conditions know they’ll find the care and comfort they need at Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Research
Req ID: 199303