Providence Health & Services CDC Professional Trainee in Lacey, Washington
Providence is calling a CDC Professional Trainee (1.0 FTE, Variable) to Providence St. Peter Hospital.
This position maintains and coordinates the case management of assigned patients while under the direction of a Clinical Supervisor. The Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee delivers treatment services including individual and family sessions, lectures and group therapy.
In this position you will:
• Work directly with patients diagnosed with substance use and co-occurring disorders
• Complete comprehensive assessments
• Develop individualized treatment plans
• Provide therapeutic individual and family sessions
• Work with a collaborative team of professionals
• Gain the necessary supervision for Chemical Dependency Professional credentialing
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Associates Degree in Human Services or related field
• Current WA State Department of Health certification as a Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee (CDPT)
• Driver License; AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing English. Effective communication skills
• Moderate proficiency with computers, Outlook email, Microsoft Office
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet®" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Mental/Behavioral Health
Req ID: 179648