Providence Health & Services Mission Integration Manager PSJH in Hobbs, New Mexico
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Mission Integration Manage PSJH to our location in Plainview, TX.
We are seeking a Mission Integration Manage PSJH who will be accountable for the direct delivery and facilitation of programs, services, and resources for Mission Integration within the ministry and helps to shape and influence how the Mission, Values, and Vision are lived out in the daily life of our ministries. This Mission Integration Manager work touches on all aspects of organizational life including governance, strategy, operations and the nurturing of our caregivers. Sustaining a culture consistent with the Mission and Values requires vigilance at all times especially during times of change and transition to maintain our Catholic identity and to ensure constant alignment with whom we say we are.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
Leadership and Prophetic Voice
- While living the Mission is the responsibility of every caregiver within Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH), the Mission Integration Manager has the special responsibility of courageously holding the Mission focus as PSJH moves into the future.
a. Works collaboratively with Mission Integration leadership to advance overall Mission, Values and Vision.
b. Collaborates with others to integrate Ministry identity within key areas of assignment and accountability through specific initiatives and programs.
c. Helps to foster a culture of theological and spiritual reflection, discernment, and Catholic identity within teams and areas of responsibility.
d. Builds and maintains personal trust and integrity-based relationships with major stakeholders.
- Continuing the ministry of PSJH over generations requires special attention by all leaders. The Mission Manager is key in walking with those in the ministry as they engage in formation processes of ongoing growth as persons and as caregivers.
a. Will facilitate various programs, initiatives, and opportunities to address the formation needs of caregivers, providers, and others.
b. Promotes Mission assimilation with caregivers.
c. Mentors leaders and caregivers in Mission Integration and Values interpretation.
Heritage and Identity
- The Mission Integration Manager partners with Mission leadership in sustaining our PSJH heritage and Catholic identity, so the Mission and Values are rooted in all we do.
a. Participates in delivering orientation program to introduce caregivers, providers to the PSJH heritage, Mission and Values.
b. Support events, rituals for observing and celebrating special events of our Mission, Values, history, life of our Sponsors and Founders of the local ministry.
c. Oversees the continuation of Catholic identity within the ministry while open to the diversity of the community.
- A fundamental responsibility of the role of the Mission Integration Manager is to hold the ministry’s integrity in trust with others and adherence to PSJH Mission and Values Discernment Process in both the clinical and organizational context.
a. Connect leaders and caregivers to Ethics resources in strategic and decision-making.
b. Supports key initiatives and priorities defined Ethics services.
A Mission inspired culture is one in which the members of PSJH animate both the purpose and Core Values of the organization through their words and behaviors.
Justice in the Workplace
a. Assist in the facilitation of programs which enable caregivers to animate and express the Mission through one’s role and daily work; lead efforts with Mission Integration extenders within specific locations or ministry.
b. Provide support for caregivers during significant workforce changes in collaboration with local Mission leaders, HR, and chaplains.
- Providing spiritual care is to tend to the life force, the essence, the spirit of those we serve.
a. Fosters excellence in Spiritual Care.
b. Supports key priorities and programming defined by Spiritual Care services.
c. Maintains a focus on organizational spirituality to nurture the emotional, spiritual and social needs of caregivers.
- Community Partnership is our intent to improve the health and well-being of those living in our community where we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. Community Partnerships aligns the influence of PSJH to raise awareness and inspire all to serve. Specifically, the work of Community Partnership provides opportunities for PSJH caregivers to experience Mission in action as we work to advance Health for a Better World.
a. Supports the implementation of shared metrics, processes, and practices outlined by the ministry and Community Partnerships.
b. Advances and celebrates caregiver participation in PSJH sponsored:
i. International service trips
ii. Domestic volunteer activities
iii. Environmental stewardship across the ministry, including Green Teams
c. Supports ministry Community Health Needs Assessment processes, as applicable; contributes to Community Benefit / Community Health Investment storytelling as requested; and supports relationships with aligned community partners and agencies.
d. Integrates Community Partnership work into ongoing formation activities.
e. Supports and advances internal stakeholder engagement in Community Partnership activities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent education/experience.
3 years experience in progressive responsibility in a related field as a health care professional or administration of Mission related programs or services.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Master's Degree in Theology, Divinity, Spirituality, Health Care Mission or related field of ministry or equivalent education/experience.
1 year supervisory or management experience.
CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education)
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Spiritual/Mission/Pastoral Care
Location: New Mexico-Hobbs
Req ID: 303512